• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hydrox or Punch
I have been using Hydrox for everything just changing the percentage for what I'm doing. When I have an issue I use the spotter. Do you thing Punch would be a better all around "go to" prespray? Price isn't the issue.
I'm doing 50/50 res and commercial work.

Thanks
I always default to Punch for pre-spray in resi or commercial. It works well with DS2 or Punch as a follow up.

I use Hydrox as a pre-spray when I am going to follow up cleaning with Hydrox, in the situations where Hydrox works best. My impression from Rick and the forum is that Hydrox doesn't really mix well in combination with Punch or DS2.
Ed Elliott

I use Punch on all residential carpet and put it down
thru a solution tank on a 175. Use D/S2 on commercial & Hydrox
on Berber.
(10-11-2013, 02:10 PM)Ed E Wrote: I always default to Punch for pre-spray in resi or commercial. It works well with DS2 or Punch as a follow up.

I use Hydrox as a pre-spray when I am going to follow up cleaning with Hydrox, in the situations where Hydrox works best. My impression from Rick and the forum is that Hydrox doesn't really mix well in combination with Punch or DS2.

Ed nailed it!
Punch for pre-spray especially in residential setting, I have found Hydro can leave deep pile a little still if you do not vac or rake it out when it dries. I think my guys may use a little to much chemical sometimes

David
are you guys all HWE?
On my second gallon of Punch. It is now my new go to for residential carpet.

I prespray, let dwell for about 10 min, then scrub in with my CRB. After all that I will run a wet glad to finish up. Great results!
Nope mostly encap!