• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cimex spray kit
saw this online

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply   Purge Spammer
Where?

Why? That is like putting ketchup on a steak. Both taste good alone but not together.
I like the Cimex gravity feed.
I would love something like that for my 13" rotary if it didn't mean another cord. Does anything like that exist?

I think it would be perfect for putting down solution prior to HWE without overwetting.
You could buy a 110v pump (maybe something like a Shurflo diaphram 60 psi) and use your existing power cord from your rotary to wire it in.
Add one of these.. http://www.excellent-supply.com/Mytee-Wa...p_174.html

The HWE guys could probably inform you what spray tip would work best..
We used to install windshield washer pumps and solution tanks to propane buffers for spraybuffing.
Is it Cool? For Sure.

Is it Necessary? I don't think so.

But you have to love people's desire to try new things.
I've thought about going the pump route, but the wiring part scares me. I'm not even close to being a qualified electrician. Big Grin
If you were close by, I would wire it for you.
Does your 13" rotary cord have a plug at the bottom of the handle where your power cord plugs into your motor? Many wallbangers do. If so, you could easily use a two outlet splitter, attach a male plug to your pump and plug it in...
It looks neat and I might like to try it once, but I don't think it would be an improvement on the gravity feed system currently on the Cimex.
The ability to have both is a great option in my view , I know of those machines that have both options, I have thought about doing that to my rotary many times
Im not sure what to make of this. I still have trouble keeping a consistent amount of solution feeding through the cimex. Sometimes I am a little heavy an it starts spitting foam. Sometimes Im a little lite and I get no whitening. When I use the Orbot I feel much more in control of consistently putting down the right amount of chemical because I can see the spray, and where I am spraying. But I always get great results with the Cimex, so "if it aint broke...dont fix it".