• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orbot w/ Sprayborg and all needed supplies
Hey everyone, this is my first post but I have been lurking for some time.

Sadly my first post will be near my last. I bought a new Orbot with Sprayborg and everything I thought I would need to start a side business cleaning carpet. Since I bought it back in the summer of this year I have gotten a promotion at the main job and it came with a raise but also with alot of extra time and responsibilities, plus my wife had our first baby. I just don't have time to dedicate to a successful business.

I have just under $6000 in the equipment, I know I will never get that out of it but am looking to minimize the loss. I would like to sell it all together, but if it doesnt sell within a month or two I'll part each peice out.

This equipment had been used three times, once on a rug, once on my kitchen tile, and once on my church's carpet. It works amazing, I wish I could dedicate time to the business but my life seems to be going in a different direction at this point. my loss is you gain.

Here is what I have:
- 1 HOS Orbot with Sprayborg ($4500)
- 10 Fiber plus pads ($80)
- 5 cotton bonnets ($193)
- 6 Gallons of "Warrior" cleaner ($300)
- 4 sample bottles of release it (free samples)
----2 are ENCAP Punch, 1 is ENCAP CLEAN DS2, 1 is ENCAP HYDROX
- 1 replacement drive plate for Orbot
- 3 3 gallon bottles for Sprayborg ($40)
- 1 set of furniture sliders ($10)
- 1 Panasonic Dual motor vacuum (this vacuum works amazing!) ($250)
- 1 Eureka Mighty Max canister vacuum ($100)
- 1 copy of Rob Allens carpet Cleaning ride-a-long dvd ($100)
- Website if you're intersted (no charge)

I'm asking $5500 O.B.O.

contact Bill
phone is 865 eight two four 8435
email scrubbyscarpet@gmail.com

I will answer if I can, but may have to call back due to work conflicts and an abnormal schedule. I usually answer email faster during awake hours. I am located in Knoxville TN, but can drive anywhere in the southeast if the price allows.

Here is a link to some pics if you want to see them, and feel free to ask me any questions. http://s905.photobucket.com/user/knoxemt...20business

edited to add pic link
  Reply   Purge Spammer