• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
spray tip
Hi all

This is my first post I hav been lmcfor 21 years with a hos machine (one of the first i think)
now just trying encap with releasit yesterday carried out a clean on a very dirty carpet exallent results with ds2. I am at present prespraying with a yellow fan tip (02) is this the right one I know it is the norm to use the machine but I dont have one that drip feeds.

steve
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Hi Steve,

Welcome to the EncapBoard!

Using a heavier spray tip works better. We find that an 03 tip or greater works best for encapping. In fact even an 04 or 05 tip works well. No sense wasting time spraying - get the spray down fast is the way I like to work.

You'll also find that "shower-feeding" the solution is a more precise way to control your solution when you're encap shampooing. Spraying it down first, and then coming back over the carpet with the machine can contribute to uneven results. We ALWAYS find that when guys move away from the pre-spray application and begin to shower-feed their results improve and their speed increases.

I certainly wish you all the best as you get rolling with the Releasit encap system!
Hi Rick

I do intend to shower feed at some point (money) I will change the tip size

thanks

Kind regards

Steve
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Thanks for sharing your invention with us. I really like it and wish you all the best for your success in work.