• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CRB as a stand alone?
Rick, or any other guys that have used a CRB as a stand alone method.

Which Releasit product would you use and why?

Been toying with using the CRB as a stand alone (in the right situation) and would like to hear your guys opinions.
stand-alone on CGD i'd use DS2 or Hydrox.
What Derek said is correct.

I'll share a little story with you that may help. We have a very successful local company that does business with us. They use CRB machines as their primary method for cleaning. This is a company that's been around for a long time and they have a well established residential client base. Keep in mind, their business model is strictly CRB - an interesting approach. Well they had been using Encap-Clean DS for a couple of years as their cleaner of choice, but then they gave Encap-HydrOx a try. Ever since then, they've fully switched over to Encap-HydrOx. And it makes sense; Encap-HydrOx works great on residential carpet. In the case of this residential based company cleaning with CRB's they've been delighted with the results.
Thanks Rick and Derek, exactly what I was looking for!

Rick does that company use Hydrox alone or do they follow up with a compound?
HydrOX, and that is it.
(10-25-2013, 06:10 PM)encapman Wrote: HydrOX, and that is it.

Bam!
Lefty, the OxyFresh franchise uses crb machines exclusively along with an oxygen type encap product.
They seem to be successful.
I have used my crb and Hyrox as a stand alone on a few lightly soiled frieze carpets with good results.
I really can't see it being effective on the filthy ones, but for a lightly soiled freshening up.... It works pretty well.

Sent from my iPhone
Mike Becker
All-Dry Cleaning Services
Carpet Cleaning Mendota, IL
(10-25-2013, 11:01 PM)MikeB Wrote: Lefty, the OxyFresh franchise uses crb machines exclusively along with an oxygen type encap product.
They seem to be successful.
I have used my crb and Hyrox as a stand alone on a few lightly soiled frieze carpets with good results.
I really can't see it being effective on the filthy ones, but for a lightly soiled freshening up.... It works pretty well.

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks Mike. I have a few gallons of Hydrox left, so I will experiment with the CRB as a stand alone next week?

Thanks guys!
Give it a try I think you will like it. I CRB only many many apartments (that are not trashed) with Hydrox as my only cleaning solution. If I don't have Hydrox I just use DS.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
I have been crb'ing everything lately with Punch, then following up with the Orbot and superzorbs. I still get great soil transfer too.

I think with Hydrox and a little more CRB time I can achieve the same results.

Anyone have any experience with the compound? Commercial or residential?
Forget the compound use HydrOx it's awesome! JMO
(10-28-2013, 07:04 AM)NJP Wrote: Forget the compound use HydrOx it's awesome! JMO

Ok cool. Will start my experiment this week!
I use compound sometimes with great success. Mainly on traffic lanes and some spots. Using less is more. The more you let it dry before vacuuming it up, the better. Also, you want to avoid the compound that is corn cob based. It can produce some yellowing on some lighter colored carpets. I've also used it on T&G with success.
I'm sorry you guys who use compound. I used it a few times and it just didn't work well for me. Hey if it works for you go for it. No offense to anyone!