• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grey vs Tan pads?
I have read that the grey pads are more aggressive and don't last as long as the tan pads. But I haven't used the grey pads enough to have an opinion on how well they work. For those that have is their a really noticeable difference in how different the cleaning is?

Thanks
Well for me I really like the gray pad. Yes they don't last as long I think it's due to how aggressive they are. What do you say Rick?
Your right the grey pads don't last as long but it's not like they disintegrate. The tike they save in the right situation much much more than makes up for it. I use them in areas where there's a lot of eating and drinking going on. For spills and dropped food spotsm it cut my time in half in one account.
The gray Fiberplus Max pads cost a little bit more than the beige Fiberplus pads.

They also wear a little bit quicker.

They will clean up a trashed carpet much better and quicker than the Fiberplus pads.

Time is money.

For normal light/medium soiling like I get in my travel agent stores/jewellery stores, offices, etc, I use the beige Fiberplus pads and get through in pretty good time always with a great result.

For the crappy ones, the gray Fiberplus Max pads go on & they power through the crud getting me out of the job quicker, and with a much better result than if I had of use the normal beige Fiberplus pads.

If I was to use the Fiberplus pads on such jobs, I would be cleaning for longer, using more chemical, but less pads.

I'll say it again, TIME IS MONEY.

For a few cents more per job, I save myself many dollars in wages time.

That's my take on the two pads for what it's worth.

This is dirty:

[Image: 6Atherton100.jpg]

This is normal:

[Image: 121.jpg]

Short 1
I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or no longer love what I do.
Stop moving, start dying........
It's been well commented above, but I'll add to the thread as well.

The gray FiberPlus Max pads wear about 20% faster than the standard beige FiberPlus pads. And on the production side they clean dirty carpets at least 20% faster.

So there's the breakdown. As Shorty said, time is money. And on particularly dirty carpets, the FiberPlus Max can make a nice speed bump in time saving.

BTW our FiberPlus pads are formulated for carpet carpet fiber. And here's what's especially unique about them... we have them manufactured with additional binder material so they'll hold up better to carpet scrubbing. And that's why people tell us all the time that they tried beige pads from our competitors but they didn't hold up as well. Our exclusive binder material is what makes the difference.

Rick Gelinas - The Encapman
www.Excellent-Supply.com / Releasit
Guys really appreciate the replies. Will be buying some grey pads soon.
One more note: We don't recommend the gray FiberPlus Max pads for more delicate carpets such as softer cut pile carpets. However they do very well on durable commercial loop carpets such as olefin CGD carpets.