• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
perpetual cleaning pricing suggestions
I have a 8525 sq.ft. account that we service 2x year. They are constantly spilling drinks and the janitor sometimes drags leaking trash bags around creating spills/spots.

They want a quote for monthly "Spot-cleaning".

I would like to quote a flat monthly price. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Guess no one gets this kind of account...
I am new to the business but I feel this is a quiz. I would set up a maintenance plan with them for those "inbetween" times. Charge just about 20% of the m a in cleaning price but do it once every month or bi monthly.

Sent from my SPH-L900
yeah, I feel it is a quiz too. They stress they only want the spills cleaned and nothing else. Might be 1 to 10 spills or maybe it could be hundreds...
They need a monthly quote though...
If it's just a spill cleaning, then charge for an hour - because that's all it will likely take. In other words, $100 per month if your rate is $10 per hour.

The Perpetual Clean program in the CMS is a different animal altogether, intended for really big accounts over 40K sq ft.

For a job like you're considering, getting the account broken down on a "Maintenance' service plan is the way to go. That's where you service different parts of the building at different intervals according to their needs. And then you charge a regular monthly rate all year round. That regular maintenance plan may also include monthly spot cleaning, if you feel it would benefit them.

A monthly service plan makes sense on sooo many levels.

Here's a recent blog article that I wrote that touches on this...
http://www.excellent-supply.com/Time-To-..._b_22.html