• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apartment rental
This is a job I did at 1am last night. This was all done with a CRB and nothing else. I wanted to see if it could be done. Chemical used was Releasit Hydrox. All spotting was done with Encap spot (if you don't have any get some, this stuff works great). Customer wanted it kept on a low price so I did not spend too much time. Still made $100 per hour. Dining room forgot to take before photo but you can see how great it looks after. The brown patchy area did come up better after a second pass about 20 minutes later after Hydrox had time to dwell.
[Image: 2eta3ybe.jpg]
[Image: matuhara.jpg][Image: eqyba3aq.jpg][Image: a4y2uruq.jpg][Image: sybane8e.jpg][Image: e4a9u5yn.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Again, proof that encap does work despite what the TM guys say.
So...Coke is your secret weapon? Heard it cleans battery terminals too Smile
Is being hopped up on sugar and caffeine an unfair advantage? I declare shenanigans! Haha (joke)

Sent from my SPH-L900

Great job by the way. Waiting for a job where I can just use my crb.

Sent from my SPH-L900
Damm. My secret is out. I hope the local competition does not catch on. A lately I have been relying on soda's to try and stay awake. As for Encap I have done enough jobs with success to fully believe in it and the carpets staying clean longer is no gimmick. I have switch accounts from HWE to encap and seen all the proof I need to know its all true. I had one customer that I clean for every three months ask me to wait another month as he said his carpets were still looking good. Now if I can only convince the commercial accounts that are getting cheap poor carpet cleaning service from other guys that my service is better value, then I can get even less sleep and drink more soda.
I agree. Encap does work and it works great. JMO
1:00am cleaning....

Are you doing janitorial as well?

Looks great by the way.
The new tenants were moving in the following day. It was one of those jobs that I could not fit into the day so the only option was through the night. Due to servicing restaurant in my area I'm use to night shift. And it's kind of nice to avoid traffic and enjoy some peace and quiet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk