• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I feel humbled and am in awe.........
Today I received very nice surprise from Woolsafe Australia, which in my honest opinion, I feel I am not worthy of.

I love this industry, love what I do, and do get great pleasure out of helping someone if I can.

I would really like to thank Patrick Burgess, Colin Nation and Steve Bakker for this Honour.

[Image: Woolsafe2_zpsbdcd6b51.jpg]

[Image: Woolsafe_zps8e5b541b.jpg]

[Image: LasagneampWool003_zps7a089204.jpg]

Thank you Gentlemen for this Honour.

Short 1
I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or no longer love what I do.
Stop moving, start dying........
Congratulations Shorty!

It couldn't have come to a nicer or more deserving guy.

Very nice indeed!!!
Congrats sir!

Sent from my SPH-L900
Congratulations Shorty.

I get very encouraged from your posts, as a near 53 year old, b/c I want to still be slinging when I'm 68, as you are now (right?).

Way to go.
congrats shorty, hats off to you sir. I will say you are looked up to by a lot of cleaners. P cleaner
Congrats shorty! Keep up the great work! Smile

Sent from my iPhone
Mike Becker
All-Dry Cleaning Services
Carpet Cleaning Mendota, IL
Thank you all for your very kind comments.

P Cleaner, the only way people look up to me is when I wear my high heels & I'm standing two steps above them. Tongue

Drytouch, my ambition is to last three years longer caring for textiles than my mentor, Ray (Rambo) Moody, who gave it away at 77 years of age.

Ray is my inspiration.

I'm really chuffed by all the lovely comments such as these that have been posted on this forum, the Australian Carpet Cleaners forum & Cleantalk, a carpet cleaners forum in the United Kingdom, as well as on Facebook.

I feel that Delia & I have the best family in the world, spread all over the world in the guise of carpet cleaners.

Again, I thank and salute you all.

Short 1
I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or no longer love what I do.
Stop moving, start dying........
nice Shorty!
Wow. That's great! Congratulations!!