• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelf life of Encap products?
Just curious what the shelf life is on Encap Clean DS and Punch? I have had a couple of bottles for 6 months or so, and now I am starting to use them and am getting lines in carpet. They never froze, but did get warm in trailer.

Also, can I mix in Punch with DS for an added boost?
Releasit products are freeze-thaw safe. They do however need to be shaken extra hard and long when they have sat for this long.
Lines in the carpet are not related to the chemical - that would be related to the carpet pile and the scrubbing action of the machine. I think I got that covered in your other message. http://forum.excellent-supply.com/thread-841.html

Let me know if I can assist you. Don't hesitate to call me or shoot me an email. I've been cleaning commercial carpet for 30 years so I have seen pretty much every situation out there. I'm happy to help any way I can.
Thank you so much Rick. You are the reason I bought from Excellent supply. Can I mix products if running low or to try to boost DS with Punch? Just want to be sure I do not negate anything.

Thanks
Encap-Clean and Encap Punch are fully compatible. Some guys have boosted Punch with Clean, however I think you'll see a greater bump in performance if you weill pre-spray with Punch and then use Clean in your shampoo tank.
good question about shelf life, i'm interested to know as well. i have some Punch that might be nearly a year(?) old...i don't do much resi where i like to use Punch. shelf life is?