• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pad capping with the cimex
Any one else applying your encap juice and then putting on 8in. pads and going over the wet area. I have found a better looking clean and no post vac at the end of the job. P Cleaner.Smile
Pad-capping with the 8" bonnets won't cover as much ground as using a larger bonnet on a standard rotary or OP machine - but it does work. I like to use this approach in areas where the carpet's trashed and you need just a little more snap (for instance in a hammered entryway). After normal Cimex scrubbing I've thrown the 8" bonnets onto the Cimex and slowly scrubbed back over the tough sections. It really finishes off the carpet nicely. So in limited applications, such as small problem areas, the 8" bonnets for pad-capping are an excellent tool that can add a little extra pop. For larger areas though, larger bonnets will be more efficient for covering more square footage.
Rick I agree 100% with the use of 8 in. pads with the cimex. A trashed building enterance is where we have found it to shine in front of the customer. For large areas the cimex followed by the spray borg with super zorb pad gives instant POP and dry so much faster.
We have become a big fan of pad cap cleaning in commercial and residential. P CleanerWink
I agree with Rick and do the same.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Barrett Wiley
Cleaning Concierge

Commercial Cleaning New Orleans
504-377-7862
Info@mycleaningconcierge.com