• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carpet Cleaning Bidding Site?
Is there a website for bidding on Carpet Cleaning jobs?

Black2White Carpet Cleaning
I've been around for quite some time and I never heard of one, but that just may be me.
If there's not one, someone should do one.

And how would you do it?
There are sites that post all Government Tenders plus most Cities have a site that posts all quotes and tenders that are available for bids
I don"t think that the XYZ companies of the world care enough to post that they are looking for quotes on carpet cleaning.
Isn't there some sort of industry book that publishes standard pricing and rates?

I think this is it....

http://www.bluebook.net/Home/CostGuide
Not for bid on a job, but a website that you can do bidding on jobs that people post. Some what like Ebay & Craigslist Combined.

ARE THERE ANY SITES TO BID ON CARPET CLEANING JOBS???

(12-24-2013, 02:15 PM)DON ELDRED Wrote: And how would you do it?
There are sites that post all Government Tenders plus most Cities have a site that posts all quotes and tenders that are available for bids
I don"t think that the XYZ companies of the world care enough to post that they are looking for quotes on carpet cleaning.

What are the websites that you Are talking about in your first Paragraph?

In Canada there is a site called Merx that has all Government Tenders listed there is a fee to belong to this site
All Cities in our area have a website and you can click on to the pages that list all items that out for bids, both tenders and quotes are found on those pages.