• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
price for maintaining commercial carpet
I have a hos orbot with the sprayborg,not quite as a cimex but was wondering how much per sq.ft. to charge for maintaining commercial berber.It usually takes longer the first time because they always wait way too long.Don't know if it matters but I live in Michigan & eventually want to get a cimex when our business gets going steady...
Not enough info to give you a idea as to pricing
Sq Ft and how often will you be cleaning
Main floor or do you need to haul equipment up a few floors
How easy will it be to gain access to blding.
I was thinking exactly the same as Don. Need more info.

There are soooo many variables. Each job is different. Personally I would recommend walking the job, inspecting the carpet, and get a good feel for what the customer would like. A few factors to consider: size, condition of the carpet, frequency of cleaning, how many locations, is the customer easy to work with, how accessible is the area to be cleaned, etc.

As a rule of thumb the rate for commercial carpet cleaning typically slides from .10 per sq ft to well over .20 per sq ft. Like I said, it all boils down to the wide range of variables that need to be factored. Inspect the carpet and talk with the client and that way you can get a better picture of where the price should fall.
It's really easy. Just figure your price for 1/2 of the job, then double it Smile
I agree with Rick's post. At least that's what I do.
Trying to get into some banquet hall's & funeral homes where after the first cleaning,try to set up maintaining every 2 - 3 months.They would be on the first floor,not a whole lot of moving things I wouldn't think? Just wondering what the average price per sq.ft. would be?Still kind of a newbie after 3 years part time doing mostly residential,but trying to get into more commercial.Always learning reading many posts on all the forums.