• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just had my biggest win to date & I'm stoked!!!
Just received confirmation I just scored my first decent commercial job on an ongoing basis and I am stoked.

A 90 room hotel that will have all rooms & common areas scheduled for 3 cleans each a year. The job will be done twice a month in banks of approx 10 rooms per clean + common areas worked into that on a rotating basis. I will be encapping using releasit with extraction once a year.

Looks like I will need to save even harder to expediate that Cimex purchase.

I really owe a debt of gratitude to you guys for helping me out so much even when you didn't know it (by reading so much info you generously provide).

A huge thanks to Rick & Brenda for helping me with the CMS and the challenges I faced with downloading it. I know the CMS was one of my big points of difference & the professionalism it provided was a real winner. I'll contact you tomorrow to organize fixing that up as well as the bank has only just today refunded me. You guys are a real credit to the industry.

A big shout out to Shorty as well for advising me to purchase it. Great advice as always.

That beer is going down so much better tonight.

Cheers

Jamie
(08-21-2012, 04:53 AM)Jamie Wrote: Just received confirmation I just scored my first decent commercial job on an ongoing basis and I am stoked.
Congratulations Jamie!

There's a law of sales that I learned years ago... When you make a good sale, keep the momentum going. Go back for more. When you're up, stay with it and go after another. Successs begets success. So fire away this week and see what else you can uncover.

Wishing you success!
Hey Jamie,

Congrats are in order and it sounds like you laid out a perfect cleaning program, way to go!Big Grin And like Rick said go out and get it some more while the getting is good.
Cheers guys, Good advice, I'm definitely going to keep at it. It's addictive.
Congratulations Jamie! Best of luck to you!!