• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New to Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Hello,
I'm new to cleaning commerical carpet....just orderred some chemicals from excellent supply also. My question is do anyone have commerical cleaning brochures or commerical cleaning maintenance brochures that i can use to get an idea. Would like to get something printed and solicit to commerical buildings. Any help from would be greatly appreciated. Kenny
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Purchase the CMS ( Commercial Marketing System ) from Rick.

This has brochures included that you can have made up into several different brochures.

That I think is all you'll need without stepping on toes. Wink

Good luck in your new prosperous venture Kenny.

Short 1
I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or no longer love what I do.
Stop moving, start dying........
Hi Kenny,
We can e-mail you a Commercial Carpet Maintenance brochure, just call us and request it and give us your e-mail address. I forgot to get your e-mail from you when you ordered.
Tanoah
Rick has a real attention grabber we use for our hand out. It has ladies walking in heels that gets the attention to the lady at the front desk they all smile when the first look at it.
P Cleaner
Kenny- We like to use sales sheets (flyers) instead of brochures. Especially on the initial cold call. It has pics of the work we do (carpet, upholstery, VCT, ceramic). The potential client will see pics of your work, even if it's just while they're throwing your piece away! A brochure may never even get opened. But it's just my opinion; everyone does things differently...
Kevin Kluth,

Thanks for the information. Could I get a copy of your sales sheets and to get an idea to put something similiar.
  Reply   Purge Spammer