• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On again / off again
Had a phone call day before yesterday, "hey Shorty, get all you gear down to the barge tomorrow, barge leaves the following day for Lizard Island, we have you booked to fly up on the 5th".

So, it was a quick run into town to get empty boxes, etc; to pack up my beloved Cimex and a stack of other gear that I need to clean all furnishings, mats, etc; plus apply protection.

Got it all packed and down to the shipping office with a couple of hours to spare, even had time to pack it all into a secure cage for the trip to Lizard Island.

It's times like this that I really appreciate having two of the same item, or in the case of the Cimex, I have a Sprayborg, so that I can carry on with work.

Last night it was into a jewellery shop with the Sprayborg, normally I would have taken in Big Yella.

On Monday, I have about 800M2, at the local horse racing track, which will have to be done with the Sprayborg. Sad

800 Square Meters = 8,611.1283333678 square feet.

Tuesday I have a stack of upholstery, all to be done with the Makita polisher &/or Cyclo machine.

One can never have too many toys. Big Grin

Short 1
I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or no longer love what I do.
Stop moving, start dying........