• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to expand into Carpet Cleaning - Whew! my first post
Hello Fine Gents,

I have been reading so much on here that my head is spinning.

A little about myself: I have recently started a more professional cleaning surface business. I polish and clean stone countertops, Remove hardwater stains from glass but specializing in shower doors and enclosures with sealants. Clean and seal small tile areas with color grouting sealing when I can.

I was doing these on side but now, I am going pro with it. I am now looking to expand to bigger tile cleaning jobs which has led me to your fantastic forum. I have been thinking about CRB machines to do tile and with all this education of reading your posts. I would like to include residential carpet cleaning as well. I promote my business as an Eco-Friendly business. I dont want to do truck mount or portables. I would like to mainly use CRB's but will look at rotary machines. By the way, I am looking to complete the IICRC certification course as soon its available in my area. I want to be above board and have all the right tools and certs to be the best I can.

Ok boys, throw whatever advice you have for me, I have my catchers mitt on and ready to go.

Thank you for any information

Rich
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Well Rich, welcome to the forum. Great bunch here.
Thank you
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Welcome aboard. THere's plenty of helpful guys here and lots of useful info. And of course you can always shoot me an email or call our staff to get assistance too. Wishing you success!
Hello ..welcome on board.. it is good to hear that ..you've given this is a start..Nice.
I am also wanted to go with the same business
i will add this post to favorite ..

helpful ideas will be going to post on this..

Thanks Smile
Thank you all for the welcomes. I will will be asking questions soon enough Smile
  Reply   Purge Spammer