• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
let's share some ideas
Got my first job..and i used a simple carpet sweeper and vacuum to clean the carpet and it has took 40 min clean the normal size carpet..what do you all say about that.. what is the normal time needed to clean a average room..just share some tips or ideas.

Thanks
JMO, but that's pretty slow. I wouldn't use a carpet sweeper. Get a real good vacuum. Hey you will learn with experience.
What did you clean with or did you just vacuum their floor?
Hello normantos21,

I see that you've made 3 different posts on our message board. And each of those posts have shown that you're allegedly a newbie - excited to learn everything you can about "real" carpet cleaners. And normally that'd be great - we're all about helping people around here. But when I click on your profile - what do we find??? There is a link - not to a new guy starting out in business. Instead there's a link to a well established and large cleaning company. Hmmm? Could it be that you're not who you appear to be? Could you instead be a silly spammer trying to add posts with a link back to a company website to drive traffic to your site??? Here is the website in your profile Mr. normantos21... http://cbsdryit.com And that sure doesn't look like a site from a newbie that'd be asking for assistance to start a new business. Have we been spammed?

Man I hate these spammer jerks. Grrr!
I hate Spammers!!!!!!!!!!
His/Her/Its mentality did not really fathom that carpet cleaners are intelligent enough to do a little back trackin eh Rick. Hey Normantos... spam this B***h.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Oh I don't know Rick.

Spam with eggs and toast in the morning is pretty dawn good.

Cool
40 minutes for a single room, let's just say 15 x 15 size should take only 5 to 10 minutes clean.

Now let's just say that you are a spy for the man or the CIA or even a spammer mammer, more power to you but how low do you want to go if it's true Really!!!

Black2White Carpet Cleaning
If that clown thinks he's cleaning carpets to a decent standard, then we don't need him here.

Genuine people that are starting out and require assistance, I will help as much as possible.

Even old hands in the game sometimes come across something that can baffle them, so if anyone can help them out, I applaud them.

You did the right thing by banning him.

I'd love to meet some of them face to face, mano el mano, and kick their rear end to Hades..........................................

If I was forty years younger. Rolleyes

Short 1
I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or no longer love what I do.
Stop moving, start dying........
It depends upon the size of the room. Probably 40-60mins. Super clean.
Sonny boy, you certainly have a lot to learn.

You sound like Nomantos21

Short 1
I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or no longer love what I do.
Stop moving, start dying........
I can do a 5 Bedroom House 1800 sqft home in about an hour but it's also because of experience. Start in the Furthest room from the front door and work your way to the front door.

Black2White Carpet Cleaning