• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 dodge cv tradesman
agree. That ramp looks great.
That ramp is PERFECT! I'd buy another one in a heartbeat.
As I get on in years, I think about my next vehicle and how I'll fit it out.

This is a "DEFINITE" on my list.

Sure, it's a bit more expensive than my trusty ramps, But hey, it's going to make putting Big Yella & "The Borg" in & out so much easier for another decade or so. Tongue

http://www.tieman.com.au/assets/document...tc350a.pdf

Short 1
I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or no longer love what I do.
Stop moving, start dying........
Nice ramp Shorty. But where I live it would get full of ice and now 6 months of the year!

Lee
Maybe so, but think of the damage saved to your van by rear-enders, if you left it extended. Tongue

Big Grin

Short 1

PS:: Think I'll keep both my little ramps for now, even though they're made in Taiwan, shipped to the USA where I buy them, and then have them shipped down south again. Angry
I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or no longer love what I do.
Stop moving, start dying........
I use a chevy hhr panel everything I use fits in one way and comes out one way and I can fit the 19" cimex laid down works pretty good get over 30mpg easy
Hey Pcleaner. How was the first week with your new van?
I like it alot, The wife isn"t crazy about no back or side windows but she will get use to it LOL. I picked it up Wed.and will be installing carpet over the cargo floor this wknd. Did a realestate 4 sale house cleaning and felt so good not having to run the van for heat.Pcleaner
(02-15-2014, 12:06 PM)P Cleaner Wrote: I like it alot, The wife isn"t crazy about no back or side windows but she will get use to it LOL. I picked it up Wed.and will be installing carpet over the cargo floor this wknd. Did a realestate 4 sale house cleaning and felt so good not having to run the van for heat.Pcleaner

That's Awesome! I hope you enjoy it for many years. I love VLM cleaning and being able to use smaller and more fuel efficient vehicles, but I'll add a truckmount when/if we venture into residential. Just out of curiosity, why the carpet on the floor?
The cargo area floor comes with a metal floor over the frame floor with grabber strips and figured i would protect it from spills and what not so a covering of commercial carpet 20.00 would take care of it and seat covers.
As soon as biz. picks up it will get lettered, P cleaner
This last storm 12 in. Thurs. nite the van ran great with allseasons tires
(02-15-2014, 04:15 PM)P Cleaner Wrote: The cargo area floor comes with a metal floor over the frame floor with grabber strips and figured i would protect it from spills and what not so a covering of commercial carpet 20.00 would take care of it and seat covers.
As soon as biz. picks up it will get lettered, P cleaner
This last storm 12 in. Thurs. nite the van ran great with allseasons tires

Glad to hear you're having it lettered instead of wrapped. I'll get skewered for this, but I've never been a fan of full wraps.[Image: yzuhana8.jpg]