• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heading out to MikeFest
I'll be heading out to Mikefest early tomorrow morning.

http://mikeysboard.com/events/mikeysfest-10-santa-cruz/

Nancy and I will be enjoying the beauty of California and the fun at Mikefest!

Of course, our regular team of Encap Professionals will be holding down the fort at Excellent Supply while we're gone, and I'll still be answering emails too if you need me. Plus I'll probably toss up a couple of photos on the EncapBoard.

If any of you can make it out to Santa Cruz for Mikefest - I'd love to meet up with you. It always turns out to be an excellent carpet cleaning fest!
Have a good time and a safe trip Rick. I read about your head to head competition against HWE in the bar area of the VFW. Hope to see pics of you baptizing all the new believers in the Releasit River. Smile
IF you meet anyone from Cairns, tell them NOTHING, show them NOTHING, & give them NOTHING.

Other than that, have a great time. Big Grin Tongue

Short 1
I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or no longer love what I do.
Stop moving, start dying........
Sweet! I plan on going Friday for a while.

Rick G and Richard C are two of the main guys I wanna meet! Can't wait!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cool. Can't wait to meet you.

And you'll get to play with the new Vario too!
The head to head challenge put that on video I want to see that!!!!!!

Black2White Carpet Cleaning
When you hire professionals, you'll get to choose between steam cleaning and dry extraction cleaning. Each method -- if handled by a qualified pro -- will do wonders for dirty carpets. Not only do professionals have far more powerful equipment than you're likely to buy or rent, they have far more experience removing stains. Prices may vary widely for essentially the same service, so shop carefully. Great source!