• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Customers DO notice
Here's a nice little email we received yesterday:

Delia cleaned a modular microfiber suite whilst I cleaned three rooms of carpet.

We used VLM all the way, except on the many urine stains in the carpet which we used Peeradicator and extracted, followed by encapping the entire carpet.

Thank you for the job you did at our house at ** Walsh Street.

I will put your payment through today.

Also I just wanted to say how professional and neat you guys are.

We had some other service people at our house a few weeks back to fix an appliance and they looked and smelt like that hadn't showered in a week, it was truly horrendous and they didn't have things like extension leads with them etc and left a mess.

Refreshing to see a mobile service business with vehicles and staff who look like you want the job to be.

Cindy (NAME REMOVED BY SHORTY) - Administration Manager

Over the years we have received many such comments but it always makes me feel sad when one reads about how some "professional trades people" present themselves.

cairnscommercialcarpetcare.com.au
cairnsleathercare.com.au
get.shorty.com.au
I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or no longer love what I do.
Stop moving, start dying........
Nice work Shorty. In all the years you and Delia have been doing this I'd imagine you guys have a lot of nice reviews like that. Keep up the good work mate.

Rick Gelinas - The Encapman
www.Excellent-Supply.com / Releasit
Hi Shorty,

Thank you for all of your posts as they are immensly helpful in the encap arena! I noticed in this post that you use peeradicator and this is one of the challenges of encapping as many of my custys have urine in their carpets. You mentioned that you extracted these urine spots with peeradicator and I was wondering if you used a portable? I'm hoping to switch over to mostly encapping but this is one of the challenges to doing so.... urine all they way to the subfloor. Any specifics on your method would be appreciated. Thanks again for taking the time to post and your facebook page looks great! Smile

Jeff Benedict
benedictcleaning.com
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Thanks Rick & Jeff for the nice comments, and yes, we do get many.

Jeff, most of our urine jobs come from a very large supplier of fabric protectors to most of the Australian furniture stores.

When a warranty claim is put in in our area, I get the job to eradicate it (pun intended Big Grin )

For many years I would use my porty for extraction, now I have a very small machine that I take into the job that does everything I need.

Spotting bottle of solution + towels in a small bucket & my Bissell Spot Clean is all I need, plus the paperwork & camera.

[Image: 20140730_111250_zpsb7313d25.jpg]

[Image: 20140730_111239_zpse3941295.jpg]

Ever since I have known Rick, he has always said that heavily impacted carpets need to be rinsed of contaminants prior to encapping.

I feel the same way about urine, those alkaline crystals need to be neutralized and as much as possible removed by extraction otherwise in times of high humidity &/or rain, they are going to be re-activated and the odor will again be prominent.

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Test to see if I can post
It appears so.

Welcome Marty-Pork, tell us a bit about yourself.

Dodgy Unless it's my pork-chop mate, $Marty from 'bama; Tongue Big Grin

Idea Then you can tell us everything. Rolleyes

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Is it possible there could be another pig farmer carpet cleaner named Marty?
Just don't be causing any trouble like you have done in the past on other forums. Wink
Now there you go! Tempting me after I've only been here a few minutes.
I just a residential custy call last week to leave a nice message on how nice the carpets looked and how happy she was. Makes you feel good when they take the time to do that!
  Reply   Purge Spammer