• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Encap Basic on commercial glue down
Wow guys......There are some really impressive job photos on this board! Here are a couple of that we took this week using Encap Basic diluted at 5oz. Per gallon, and run through An Orbot.

This one was taken at a commercial office building.... We find that the Encap Basic is a great economical cleaning option in a variety of applications.

[Image: 3ac37141e53bef5b06bc17b48746064b_zps166d82a1.jpg]

This second one was in a furniture store....with encap cleaning, our efficiency skyrockets over hwe in these environments. Allowing us to bid at a lower price point for the customer, yet maintain favorable profit margins - it's a win/win

[Image: a81c73a61fc7fa5d59b64f023893e777_zps859e058c.jpg]
Great work!
Thanks cleaning dude!

Hey I'd love to get some input from you on CRB machines...I've seen you mention them favorably in previous posts. I've always been intrigued by them, but never had the chance to see them run except for a few limited trade show style environments. In what ways have you found them to be best applied on the job site?
I love the CRB.

Not so much as a stand alone residential tool, but more so as a compliment to a 175, OP or HWE. In fact, even though I'm a satisfied Orbot user (like you), if I had to buy a new machine tomorrow it would be a Vario along with a CRB.

The CRB pulls so much junk out of the carpet it's baffling. No exaggeration. It pulls out more than a vacuum for sure (sand, grit, especially hair and heavy debris) and even more than the most powerful of truckmounts. I know this because some friends and I used my CRB after they had HWE'd with one of the best machines out there. Despite the power (it really is a great TM for sure) we still yanked more crud out of the carpet.

The only draw back is that it will add time to your job. However, if you're two man cleaning with VLM (the best way, imo) then you can incorporate it without adding much additional time at all. If it's a solo tech then it's way more time added.

(02-26-2014, 10:53 PM)Dave Lyall Wrote: Thanks cleaning dude!

Hey I'd love to get some input from you on CRB machines...I've seen you mention them favorably in previous posts. I've always been intrigued by them, but never had the chance to see them run except for a few limited trade show style environments. In what ways have you found them to be best applied on the job site?
Thanks CleaningDude,
It sounds like we run similar setups (2techs/orbots per van), and I think I am starting to see the benefits adding a crb machine would be to our business. Thanks again for your feedback :-)
I second that where starting to use the CRB along with our other OP machines on residential carpet but haven't implied it on commercial yet. Even if your a one man show I don't think it adds that much time as I feel you have to make less passes with the pads.
You're right to the extent that it's less passes with your OP/175 and makes the core cleaning faster. However, it's another machine to bring in the home, set up, carry up stairs, break down, clean, etc.

Plus you do still need to vacuum.

If it's a two man crew it's a piece of cake. Tough for one, imo.

(03-03-2014, 09:46 AM)Enge Wrote: I second that where starting to use the CRB along with our other OP machines on residential carpet but haven't implied it on commercial yet. Even if your a one man show I don't think it adds that much time as I feel you have to make less passes with the pads.
I agree with you guys! A CRB will obviously pull out loads of dry soil and debris, providing that you have the renovator trays attached. Yet beyond that, it also helps to lift the pile prior to cleaning. Using a CRB machine, or a pile after is an excellent way to get the pile to open up. Opening the pile helps matted fiber to stand up and it exposes the fiber which makes it more accessible to cleaning. When we pile lift a carpet we normally find that it becomes quicker and easier to clean.
I love the CRB. We use it everyday and it helps us in our
Cleaning process to produce excellent results. Can't imagine
anyone not having one in there cleaning arsenal. Another arrow
In the quiver.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Would I be able to achieve results like these with a Vario with weight kit? Im between that or a cimex. Both around 1300 to 1500 used.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
  Reply   Purge Spammer