• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Encap Punch question
I recently used punch as a traffic lane pre spray followed by encap basic on a light colored Berber with great results! Could I use punch in my SprayBorg as my main juice without pre spraying first with OP extraction?
I have experimented (as I am sure most people have...) with any number of combinations and concentrations. I have, on occasion, used Punch as a pre-spray and cleaner sprayed from the 'Borg. It works fine, as many combinations of the Releasit line do.

However, I am very conscious of the cost side of things (concentration and $$ per case) such that I rarely use Punch as a straight up cleaner anymore. I always use it as my primary pre-spray, and will use DS2 in the Cimex or 'Borg tanks. I also just ordered a case of Basic because it has an exceptional price point, and I think I will be able to use it in many applications where cost is an issue.
Ed Elliott

Thanks Ed! What are your thoughts Rick?
I agree. Encap-Punch is more practical to use as a pre-spray.
Thanks Rick!
We used punch this morning on the heavy traffic areas and used
Regular encap to finish. Micro fiber pad and used the new Vario
with the Boss sprayer.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Seeing as how Punch is imported into Australia, I pay a lot more for it than you guys.

So price can be a point to be looked at as a very important part of the whole cleaning pie, so to speak.

I find that there is a fine line to be determined when using products that cost more, as opposed to using cheaper products.

One must determine how much quicker, and also how much better, the finished job will look when using higher priced solutions.

For me, labour is the biggest denominator in my pie.

If I can save several hours a week and still do a better job by using a higher priced product, then that product is actually cheaper for me to use at the end of the week.

There are many things to be looked at with any product other than price such as dilution rate, odor, crystallization, etc;

MANY products fail in these respects, & these products need a Punch in the mouth for being sold in their present form. Wink

Short 1
I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or no longer love what I do.
Stop moving, start dying........
I agree Shorty‼
I use Punch on my residential business and love it. Costs a bit more but saves me from having to switch solutions and the results are excellent!