• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
process
What is the best way to describ encap process (using Cimex machines) to put on a brouchure or bid package?: Trying to keep local carpet cleaning companies from this great process especially on commercial accounts. thanks[/b][/font]
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Here's how I've always worded it: Commercial Carpet Cleaning

There's no need to elaborate on your method. Your mechanic doesn't describe the types of tools he will use when he works on your car. There's no reason for our industry to tell its secrets either. Somewhere along the way some carpet cleaner decided that he would tell how he cleans, and then every other cleaner jumped on the band wagon. It's poor marketing if you ask me. People don't care what you use, no more than you'd care what tools your mechanic uses - they just want results.

Sell them on the EXPERIENCE... Clean carpet. Fast drying. No hassles. Spot removal. Environmentally friendly. Satisfaction guaranteed. Professionalism from start to finish.

If the question comes up directly about "method", simply say...
Quote:"I have access to every method of cleaning" (and you do). "I will carefully evaluate your carpet and select the best procedures to provide you with excellent results." "Sometimes one method works better than another, and sometimes we will combine methods to produce the best results".
...In this way you're not married to a method, and you'll have the freedom to go with whichever method you need to provide the best results.

That's why I would only put the phrase "Commercial Carpet Cleaning" on the paperwork.

What do the rest of you guys do?
That is what I will do! It addresses the question with a very proffesional reply that will demostrate that the client is getting the best process needed for thier specific needs and ensures them they are getting the most professional company in town.
Thanks!
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Sometimes it is not that simple.
  Reply   Purge Spammer