• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
which encamp machine
I have owned and operated my own cc company for 27 years. I would like to do more commercial encamp work and wanted some opinions on a good but not over the top machine to get started with. I don't want to break the bank but would like to build slowly to see if this is the right direction to go. Just turned 50 and trying to save my body for as long as possible.
This is a very helpful forum and the info has been very helpful.

Brad Mastrangelo
If you are going to focus on commercial encap, my experience is that the Cimex is without peer in cleaning commercial carpet.
Ed Elliott

I agree with Ed 100%.
Brad, do yourself & your body a favor and get a Cimex.

That's the best information I can give you.

I bought mine about ten years ago after having a demo with Rick Gelinas in Vegas.

Since then, my back and leg problems have become nearly negligible.

I started carpet cleaning in 1971.

I now do very little extraction cleaning in the conventional style as we know it, HWE.

I turned 69 two weeks ago.

Short 1
I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or no longer love what I do.
Stop moving, start dying........
(03-26-2014, 11:22 AM)Shorty Wrote: Brad, do yourself & your body a favor and get a Cimex.

That's the best information I can give you.

I bought mine about ten years ago after having a demo with Rick Gelinas in Vegas.

Since then, my back and leg problems have become nearly negligible.

I started carpet cleaning in 1971.

I now do very little extraction cleaning in the conventional style as we know it, HWE.

I turned 69 two weeks ago.

Short 1

That's fantastic Shorty. Congratulations! I hope and pray I'm still going strong in 20 years...
Just turned 50 yesterday and lucky enough to be in good shape but I have an 11 year old and want to be able to keep up with her.
Excellent advice above! A Cimex makes EASY work out of encap cleaning. There's no torque on the body like you'd experience with a rotary. And there's no huffing a wand back and forth. You simply walk the Cimex in a straight line. Easy peasy!