• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charging for deodorizer with vlm process
I like to offer and charge for stain protection and deodorizer. I was wondering how you apply a general deodorizer with a vlm cleaning process that wont mess with the drying process?
Also, since im on the vlm pro board, is there a encap solution for residential cpt that does not leave the carpet crunchy? I know oxi fresh advertises your cpt wont be stiff after the cleaning. Thanks!
Good questions. I'll run through them for you...

Adding deodorizer: A popular option is to add Odorcide directly with Releasit in your shampoo tank. Odorcide is compatible and won't mess up the crystallization of the polymer.

Using a protector: You can use Soileze with Releasit products. It's an excellent protector that's compatible with Releasit detergents. In fact Soileze is one of the components of our detergents. It can be applied directly following the cleaning while the carpet is still damp.

Crunchiness: Releasit detergents won't normally leave the carpet feeling "crunchy". The carpet will be left soft especially when the carpet is bonnet cleaned (which would be the way to go if you're talking residential).

Hope that answers your questions.
Yes, Thank you. But I will be using a crb machine on residential.
Fresh Scent Odorcide is the best in my opinion! Works great with all Ricks products.
(03-27-2014, 10:33 PM)mark63 Wrote: Yes, Thank you. But I will be using a crb machine on residential.

That'll work fine. There are a lot of guys using CRB machines with our product in commercial and residential. The results are excellent.

For example, there's a local company here in the Tampa bay area. They are very successful and service a lot of residential. They only use CRB machines, and their preferred encap detergent is Encap-HydrOx. They're hooked on the stuff.
Thank You Rick. I really like how everything you sell seams to be the best available at the best prices, and very well thought out. When it comes to encaping, im a true believer. I just wanted to tell you that I was in a class where the salesman from the biggest supplier in cpt cleaning product was telling us about the extreme difference in the quality of encap products on the market. When pointing out the top of the line quality, he used your line as a reference (besides his of course) very impressive. P.S. he gave the host of the classes product a poor rating, so I know he was being honest!
Thanks Mark, that's nice to hear. Smile
I too am using a CRB for residential and i'm a Hydrox junkie. in some cases where there were some spots on the carpet that i pretreated with 1 part hydrox and 2 parts water it still didn't leave crunchy carpet.