• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pricing question
I just did a demo in a 3 story medical arts building. Janitor that has been cleaning this building for 20 yrs. says they aren't happy with the current cleaner. Last guy was a steam cleaner. Was told that they want it cleaned every 3 mths. or so. I will only have to vacuum high traffic areas like entrances & elevators (2). I have an Orbot thinking of purchasing an additional Cimex. Was told the common areas will consist of about 16,000 sq.' very little furniture moving. I'm thinking of pricing at .18 sq'. Any suggestions or input greatly appreciated.
16,000 sq ft at .18 per sq ft would be a little bit high in the Tampa Bay area. You also mentioned that they plan to have it cleaned every 3 months and that there's very little furniture to move. This all factors toward a reduced rate. Of course, prices vary widely across the country. But where we are, even a rate of .15 per sq ft would be slightly high for what you described. If it were me I'd quote it at .12 to .14 per sq ft. Even at .12 per sq ft - at a normal Cimex/Releasit production rate of 2,500 sq ft per hour you would yield $300 per hour (that's not a misprint)! $300 per hour works for me Smile
Rick is right Duane. That's what I was trying to say on the other forum. For our area you too high. I go along with Rick I would do it for 12 per sq ft and still make money with my orbot. My son and I have a good system and we don't stop we prepare before we start. But hey good luck if you can get that price. Just thing of how much you will make.
I will go for .12 a sq.ft. I appreciate the information,I'm still learning & learn alot from the more experienced on the forums. Thanks everyone!!