• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bonnet size Microbeast
I would like to test the Microbeast bonnets but can only get them in 17 Inch from a supplier in the UK.
My rotary is 17" and i have read that the Microbeast shrink a bit when wasching. Do they shrink that much so that they can not be used anymore after washing?
19" is the correct size for a 17" driver. That is supposing that you have a 17" driver. If your machine is a 17" machine - then normally your driver is 2" smaller i.e. 15", in which case a 17" bonnet will work.

Rule of thumb: Pad drivers are typically 2" smaller than the deck of the machine. And you should always use a bonnet that's 2" larger than the width of your actual pad driver.
(10-23-2015, 06:31 AM)encapman Wrote: 19" is the correct size for a 17" driver. That is supposing that you have a 17" driver. If your machine is a 17" machine - then normally your driver is 2" smaller i.e. 15", in which case a 17" bonnet will work.

Rule of thumb: Pad drivers are typically 2" smaller than the deck of the machine. And you should always use a bonnet that's 2" larger than the width of your actual pad driver.

Ok thank you. It should work with the 17" pads. I have read they can be rinsed during a job?! Does it make any difference when using on job a "fresh" one instead of a rinsed one?
Just rinse thoroughly and wring them out. That's all you need.
Perfect! Thank you!