• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 different office jobs
Today I did two office jobs. Chemistry used Punch and DS2 mixed as on the Label. Equipment Cimex with grey pads.

[Image: IMG_0332_zpsqwylu7js.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0333_zps9ggcj0cb.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0335_zpsoooaujg7.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0338_zpsfl8kxzfy.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0336_zpswpaf8pwi.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0337_zpscwwhbziz.jpg]
Very nice! Jarrod, if you are open to suggestion, get a small spotter or a rug doctor with upholstery tool. Either will let you pull spots that are just too gooey to pad up. I use Punch, then flush and Punch again. If you leave anything, you know it will encapsulate. If you are on a budget, you could manage with a small wet vac. ES sells a spotter. I found one locally on Craigslist. I also use it for steps, to unload the soil. But wow, you did great!
With Respect,
Stephen
Great result! The Cimex seems to be the way to go! I am realy thinking about of buying a more productive machine...Orbot...Cimex...cause i am getting more and more big commercial customers. The last one was 6000 sq fts. I cleaned with my 175 with a good result. Today i made a bid for a 16000 sq fts job with heavily soiled carpets. I think my future is the Cimex cause the Orbot is about 5000$ here! I can get a Cimex R48 used for 1800$.

I have read a lot about the Cimex and the gravity feed. How do you handle it to lay down the right amount of solution?
Hi Stephen. The photos are picking up shadows from furniture and other items. The carpet actually looks better than the photo itself. I do have a wet vac. However did not feel the need as in real life these jobs came out better than the actual photos.

Bernd. A cimex is defiantly a great buy. I love mine. It powers through dirt especially with grey pads. As far as lay down of solution walking fast with trigger fully pressed works for me then I dry pass very slowly looking for a slight whitening of the solution.
B
(05-25-2016, 07:57 PM)Jarrod Wrote: Hi Stephen. The photos are picking up shadows from furniture and other items. The carpet actually looks better than the photo itself. I do have a wet vac. However did not feel the need as in real life these jobs came out better than the actual photos.

Bernd. A cimex is defiantly a great buy. I love mine. It powers through dirt especially with grey pads. As far as lay down of solution walking fast with trigger fully pressed works for me then I dry pass very slowly looking for a slight whitening of the solution.

Thanks Jarrod. I realy appreciate your advice. I try to read every advice and experience from other cleaners before investing in a new machine. I have to deal with many offices...very dirty and sometimes smaller rooms.

What do you think...is a Cimex only for open spaces or can this machine handle smaller offices as well?

My plan and goal for the second half of the year is to be more priced competitive on commercial jobs with a higher production rate.
Hi Bernd.

I have not had an office job yet where the Cimex was too big to use. Some office areas are small but it is pretty easy to navigate around. Also Personally I would not buy a used Cimex. These machines are keepers. What I mean by that is. Once you own one you will never want to get rid of it. Unless it is a genuine going out of business sale I would stay away from a used Cimex. Chances are you could end up paying more if it needs a full service.

Just my opinion. Jarrod.
(05-27-2016, 11:03 AM)Jarrod Wrote: Hi Bernd.

I have not had an office job yet where the Cimex was too big to use. Some office areas are small but it is pretty easy to navigate around. Also Personally I would not buy a used Cimex. These machines are keepers. What I mean by that is. Once you own one you will never want to get rid of it. Unless it is a genuine going out of business sale I would stay away from a used Cimex. Chances are you could end up paying more if it needs a full service.

Just my opinion. Jarrod.

Hi Jarrod and thanks for your reply and advice! I think you need to get a bit of experience to handle the machine through smaller areas.

A Cimex could be the solution to bring my small business to the next level.
Looks like we have a winner for May! Great work Jarrod. Smile
Great Work .... You should get some repeat business out of this carpet cleaning.....
Rodriguez Cleaning Services
Louisville Carpet and Oriental Rug Cleaning
  Reply   Purge Spammer