• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleaning a Senior Home
I have to bid on a large senior home (including the apartments, hallways, restaurants...) and will do a free demo to show them the results Releasit can achieve. They have some food spots and traffic lanes on a green cgd carpet.

I am not realy sure if i should use Punch/DS2 or HydrOx (cause of the food spots)...I have read that many cleaner use Punch/DS2 for restaurants so this combination should do the trick or would you recommend HydrOx?
Hi Bernd,
Spot treat with Hydrox first and then follow with your normal cleaning with Punch/DS2.
They will love the results and the fast dry time!
Thanks Lee! Will do it as you adviced. To treat the spots with HydrOx the dilution is 1-3. Right?
1-3 on really tough spots.
You can go 1-5 for general protein spotting.
I would recommend 10-15 minute dwell time with Hydrox.
Thanks again Smile . I will give it a try.
Lee nailed it. Smile
(05-01-2017, 06:32 PM)lee@deepclean.us.com Wrote: 1-3 on really tough spots.
You can go 1-5 for general protein spotting.
I would recommend 10-15 minute dwell time with Hydrox.

Hi Lee, used HydrOx 1-4 on some coffee and latte macciato spots...a few minutes dwell time and used my Orbot with full weight plates! Worked great! Thanks.

Also used Punch on some realy heavy traffic lanes- worked wonderfull. Sprayed it down, agitated it with my CRB and then cleaning with the Orbot and DS2. Couldn't believe the results! Had to do some more pasess but it was incredible!
Good job Bernd! Keep up the good work. Smile

And thank you for sharing your experience working with Releasit products.
You are a certified pro Bernd!
Awesome job!
That great job Bernd!! Came to know that we can mix both Punch/DS2 and HydrOx. Hope it gives good results for me also.