• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punch as a Pre-Spray
Did a nasty retail client tonight with heavy traffic lane dirt. Used Punch as a pre-spray, then DS2.

I pre-sprayed all of the traffic lanes, then went about cleaning. Just took me awhile to get through all of the space. The question I have about Punch is, does it matter if you pre-sprayed two hours earlier, or should you stage your pre-spray so that it is "fresh". I always operated under the assumption that time is your friend, when it comes to chemistry.

Any thoughts?
Ed Elliott

any prespray is meant to be used before it dries. 10-15 minutes is a good range. 2 hours it was most likely dry before you got to it.
Derek nailed it.

Once a pre-spray is dry it's no longer active.
Yes I have been noticing that lately with my prespray. I was wondering why the carpet has been more stubborn than I would like, I have been letting the prespray stay down to long. Thanks for the info.
SuperSteem Professional Carpet & Upholstery Care
Stockbridge, GA 30281
(678) 497-5404

Carpet Cleaning Atlanta GA
Carpet Cleaning Stockbridge GA

Big GrinBig Grin:
  Reply   Purge Spammer
I went back for a post-vac the next day, and to perform a customer satisfaction check. The customer was thrilled, but there were a few spots in the traffic lanes that were just not right. So I will return and re-address those on Monday. Lesson learned on the Punch pre-spray.... Thx-Ed
Ed Elliott