• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First job w/ new Cimex
This was my first job with the Cimex last month- this was only the first pass on this area as well, The building Super was really amazed. I got this big account as the HWE guy could clean, but it was always too wet and dried dingy, and then quick resoiling- another score for DS2 and Punch encap!!

this was my first foray into encapping......

[Image: photo-1.jpg]
Awesome photo! Great looking results.
I can see you're having fun with the system Smile

Be sure to enter our monthly photo contest. You never know.

Keep up the good work!
Yup- I am having a blast after 30yrs in the industry-

I am in between jobs for a couple minutes today and cant wait to start a 4000 plus carpet and then clients T and G in a little bit. The bad news is that I will be HWE - first scrubbing with a Hoss unit then rinsing with my SS 570 unit.

I hate dragging hoses now since I discovered encap.
are those pads or bonnet mounted on the Cimex?

Nice work. Who says encap does not work? I'll tell you who. It is those TM guys that refer to encappers as Hacks. I take it as a compliment though. We are "Hacking" away into their accounts and money because they cannot really clean cg carpets well as you stated.
Beige pads- my interest in cotton or any other Cimex pads has diminished upon
the purchase of a OP cleaning unit, I will probably just use beige and gray pads
w/Cimex unless some manufacturer allows me to sample something else.

(02-26-2013, 03:11 PM)FloorCareMD Wrote: are those pads or bonnet mounted on the Cimex?

Nice work. Who says encap does not work? I'll tell you who. It is those TM guys that refer to encappers as Hacks. I take it as a compliment though. We are "Hacking" away into their accounts and money because they cannot really clean cg carpets well as you stated.

Hey waiddaminnit! I am a TM guy!
Well, maybe not for long..............hehe!
Looks great! Good for you! Personally I'll only drag a hose for urine type jobs. Best of luck to ya
Getting older, The other day I was analyzing where most tension and pain occurs
using TM 's.
1. back and forward motion of cleaning with wand.
2. dragging hoses
3. cleaning of stairs with a small stair wand tool.
4. stoop labor cleaning spots, gum ect.
5. taking those large checks to the bank (just kidding)

Improved wand design can cut down on the body stress some cleaning wands can create, a helper can help dragging hoses, but there are labor costs. A stair encap unit would still cause stress on your back as well as bending over for spot removal.

With OP and encap, you can use a ramp and roll unit out of truck, unit performes like mowing a lawn. and body stress in most areas is reduced.
I need a drink holder and Ipad bracket for movies on those big jobs....
Here ya go Big Grin

[Image: cimex-ipad.jpg]
Let those particular TM guys ridicule those of us who use Encap for they know not what they say.

I understand they have invested heavily in equipment but that expense is blinding a lot of them. Of course as we all know HWE will always have it's place but so too does Encap, that's what they miss.

Well done with the new Cimex, they are truly a wonderful piece of kit.

Cheers

Jamie
(02-26-2013, 04:26 PM)encapman Wrote: Here ya go Big Grin

[Image: cimex-ipad.jpg]

PREFERENCES, Rick, PREFERENCES !!!

Where's the flamin; stubby holder ??? Big Grin

I know of one guy that carries two drink holders on his Big Yella, cleverly disguised as spotter bottle holders. Wink

[Image: ShaneWatersParonella043.jpg]

Tongue
I had a 4200 sq ft house and kitchen T and G today.
This was HWE , next week with new OP I would not hesitate to clean
with pads. enjoy the before and after- carpet was dingy and soiled- thankfully
it cleaned up well all the spots disappeared, but could not remove the lighting reflection no matter what cleaner I used. ( for you east coasters, that's a joke).

Sadly I always rake and the pretty patterns were replaced with uniform goodness. I use fans for quick drying times as well.

[undefined=undefined][Image: photocopy.jpg][Image: photo-2.jpg]
Great job!

How did you clean under the toe kick on the commercial job?

Nice work on the resi as well.

Don't worry, OP/VLM works in resi for sure. You'll love it. Here's one I did last week:

[Image: 2013-02-18123524_zpsdb612d4d.jpg]

[Image: 2013-02-18131721_zps8ea8e03b.jpg]
Dude. What chem did you use? That is a residential? What lived there???
I never tried an orbital.
I have a square bucket and scrub brush that I detail with- works great in the tight places.

I found this from cleaning dude's post on another board:

[undefined=undefined][undefined=undefined]RE: Peroxcellent is my new fav.
Thanks. Vacaway is great stuff.

Multi-Sprayer with 1 and 3/4 gallons of water with 15 oz. Peroxcellent and 8 oz. of Intensity Green.

Was a two bedroom apartment. Did the living room, small dining, hall and bedrooms using that mix. Covered a lot of ground. The whole place was trashed, this was the only pic I could sneak in. [/undefined][/undefined]
Yes,

Was residential.

Apartment in fact. So many I come across are like that.

The 'before' pic was after I had pre-sprayed and let dwell for a while. You should have seen it before that....

(02-27-2013, 10:22 AM)FloorCareMD Wrote: Dude. What chem did you use? That is a residential? What lived there???
I never tried an orbital.