• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to clean this kind of commercial carpet?
Does anyone know this kind of commercial carpet?

http://www.archiexpo.de/prod/armstrong-d...32994.html

I don´t know the english word of it. Needle punch or needle felt Huh

I went to the customer this morning. The carpet has many spots.

Should i use the CRB or the 175 with Pads for scrubbing?
Use your CRB with Releasit. It should do just fine Smile
Ok. Thank you for the reply.

Thought of pre spray the heavy spots and traffic lanes with Punch and a bit dwell time and then shampooing/ encapping with DS2 and hot water by using my bucket heater. It was a good advice in one thread to use a bucket heater. Itonly takes a few minutes and you have really hot water to work with!
Hi Bernd,
I'm not sure, but that looks like a very coarse indoor/outdoor carpet that we see in boats, (& also in SOME chemist shops Angry ).

I would use the CRB, or a 175 with BRUSH, preferably to pads.

I've found that the pads get ripped up pretty quickly, leaving behind small pieces of pad, compared to normal carpet plus the brushes actually appear do a better job.

DS or Punch is  the product I would use.

I would also boost it with Chemox for the spots if they are coffee, etc;

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
(05-29-2015, 10:41 PM)Lounge Lizards Wrote: Hi Bernd,
I'm not sure, but that looks like a very coarse indoor/outdoor carpet that we see in boats, (& also in SOME chemist shops Angry ).

I would use the CRB, or a 175 with BRUSH, preferably to pads.

I've found that the pads get ripped up pretty quickly, leaving behind small pieces of pad, compared to normal carpet plus the brushes actually appear do a better job.

DS or Punch is  the product I would use.

I would also boost it with Chemox for the spots if they are coffee, etc;

Cool

Thanks for your advice.

I thought the Releasit chemistry shouldn't be mixed with other things...? So should i use HydrOx only for possible coffee spots ?
Sorry Bernd, Chemox is the product I use down under as I don't have access to Hydrox.

Check with Rick for Hydrox recommendations, or on the web site:

http://www.excellent-supply.com/Releasit..._p_64.html

Cheers mate,

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
(05-31-2015, 09:26 PM)Lounge Lizards Wrote: Sorry Bernd, Chemox is the product I use down under as I don't have access to Hydrox.

Check with Rick for Hydrox recommendations, or on the web site:

http://www.excellent-supply.com/Releasit..._p_64.html

Cheers mate,

Cool

No problem Smile . I have Hydrox but i wasn´t shure if i should use it cause in other threads it is not recommended to use Hydrox with Punch or DS2.

But the next time i will try to use it only on coffee spots or other organic spots. Should work?!

I did the job with my CRB followed by the 175 with some Thin Tuway pads. Many spots and traffic lanes i had to deal with. I noticed that the Tuways did not absorb very good the soil- i will give the Hos SuperZorbs a try.

The CRB did not work as a standalone on the Needle Punch carpet so i was very happy to follow with the 175 even the pads did not absorb very good.