• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The terrible slow service, how awful!
What is going on around here?  I called Excellent Supply at 12:40 asking for a price on brushes.  It took almost an entire hour for the young lady to call the manufacturer and arrange an order and call me back with the price.  Then when I ordered, it took nearly twenty minutes for it to get shipped!  Couldn't it be done in fifteen?  And she was so dadgum courteously professional I might have to order more stuff later!  Do you see how I suffered?

Okay, okay, it was a great experience.  You guys want to know what impressed me?  The brushes will be drop-shipped from the manufacturer, but by ordering the bottles of encap, my order went over the $350 threshold and she gave me the free shipping.  WOW!  I did not expect that!

Now for prices:  yesterday I bought a gallon of EncapucleanDS from my local chemical pimp (who I love dearly) for $44.32.  My order for Releasit DS was priced at 41.73/gallon.    Delivered to my door.  

Guess who is happy today?  WOW!!
With Respect,
Stephen
Kewl Beans Stephen. I'll have to flog the crew and see if we can shave that time down. Dodgy

Thank you for your order!

Have a nice weekend.  Smile
Wow, the Releasit order arrived first thing today. Fast! Thanks!
With Respect,
Stephen