• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CleanFax Magazine's article on Encasulation
I just received this months CleanFax magazine and there is a interesting article on Encapsulation. They tested a few of the leading products on the market today however they will not tell you who they are.

One of them they showed they go on to say probably could never be vacuumed out once it dried because it almost looked like glue. They then had a former Shaw industries employee say that after several cleanings using only the Encapsulation method that the carpet looked dull.

I am curious if anyone else has had a chance to read this article and what your thoughts are ?
I just read the article. http://www.cleanfax-digital.com/#&pageSet=10

What Fred Geyen was saying is that a lot of the products don't dry down properly. I happen to agree with him. Some of the so called encapsulation products on the market are not what they claim to be.  It's good to see that someone chose to take this to task and write an article on the subject.

If a product does not contain a good polymer that dries down to a brittle crystal-like residue, there will be no vehicle for soil recovery. What's even worse, without a good polymer component, the carpet will attract soil after cleaning.  I've been preaching this for over a decade. There will naturally be some differences in the way one product dries compared to another, but having a good polymer component is essential. 

My recommendation is to work with encap products that dry down brittle and flake away from the dish. Releasit has been taking pride in it's robust polymer package from the start! It's possible to build a cheaper product with a crappy dry down. As the article pointed out there are some on the market that do that. The polymer is the costliest component. Loading a product with a good encap polymer adds to the cost. But I've never felt it was a place were we should compromise.

Here's a link to an article that I wrote on this about a year ago...
http://mikeysboard.com/the-role-of-polym...psulation/

And here is an advertisement that we ran on this topic...

[Image: Releasit-Encap-Ad.jpg]
Quality always costs more!

The basic laws of business dictate this.

I know I cost more than the average cleaner.

But it is worth it in the long run!
Got my case ordered yesterday. Good stuff and fairly priced.
With Respect,
Stephen
Rick, may I have permission to use that on my new website? Full attribution, of course. We proudly use Releasit products
With Respect,
Stephen
(09-12-2015, 09:37 AM)lee@deepclean.us.com Wrote: Quality always costs more!

The basic laws of business dictate this.

I know I cost more than the average cleaner.

But it is worth it in the long run!

Exactly! Quality costs more! I really pay a lot more than cleaning solutions i could get here in germany. I have to pay the delievery and taxes but compared to the results it is absolutely fair!

The most important thing- i trust these products and their cleaning skills! The Releasit products dry great. I tested it a few times at my home on the carpet and every time i vaccum the carpet it looks great...better than after the last vaccuming Smile

And i love the forum with incredible advices from professionels and the encapmanSmile
(09-12-2015, 12:00 PM)Act One Cleaning Wrote: Rick, may I have permission to use that on my new website?  Full attribution, of course.  We proudly use Releasit products

That would be fine.
(09-12-2015, 02:33 PM)Bernd Wrote: Exactly! Quality costs more! I really pay a lot more than cleaning solutions i could get here in germany. I have to pay the delievery and taxes but compared to the results it is absolutely fair!

The most important thing- i trust these products and their cleaning skills! The Releasit products dry great. I tested it a few times at my home on the carpet and every time i vaccum the carpet it looks great...better than after the last vaccuming Smile

And i love the forum with incredible advices from professionels and the encapmanSmile

Bernd,
Glad we can help you grow your business and help you succeed!  Smile
Two questions:
Can encap products remaining brittle residue cause fiber damage?
If so, do encap products contain some kind of agent that reduces the effects of brittle fiber damage?
Not a chance of fiber damage.
The encap residue is brittle - not sharp.
Hi Guy's

This is the first time that I have had a chance to respond. Rick , I am convinced that no one else knows the Encapsuation industry as well as you. With that being said I am going to make Excellent Supply my go to company for all of my cleaning chemicals going forward. . A problem that I have run into is I do a lot of move outs even for a part-time business and from time to time I cannot get the dark traffic lanes to lighten up. It may be fiber distortion but I wonder if you have any suggestions ?
Here is a strategy for EXTREME CLEANING that works well. It's what we did in those photos at the Experience show... 
http://forum.excellent-supply.com/thread-1601.html

If you're using an orbital or a rotary machine, use the Microbeast bonnets. Use Encap-Punch mixed at 12 oz per gallon, along with Encap-Clean DS2 at 4 oz per gallon. 

If you're using a Cimex try the Fiberplus Max pads. Mix Encap-Clean DS2 at 8 oz per gallon. And pre-spray heavily with Encap-Punch mixed at 12 oz per gallon.

That should put a dent in the heavy traffic nasty stuff!