• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cylindrical Brush machine
The moisture recovery is a part of the process. So then putting down carpet protector (soileze) its not a good idea to use the this machine. As some of protector will end up in recovery tank.

THOUGHTS?
Cleaner Carpet. Cleaner Planet.

If you value life
Do not squander time.
Time is the stuff life is made of.
Please explain ??

Shorty.
Not sure that I'm understanding the question. A cylindrical brush machine doesn't extract solution. In fact using a cylindrical brush machine to work protector is a good way to work the protector down into the fiber.
In fact using a cylindrical brush machine to work protector is a good way to work the protector down into the fiber. (encapman's post)

That is the same thought I had as well.

However I cleaned resi with cimex and OP on different occasions. I used CRB to groom and my recovery tank was full of solution and fillers. So I decided that will just use my Penguin to put down Protector. But when I use Penguin I get 300-350 sq ft per gallon of protector.

If you value life
Do not squander time.
Which CRB machine are you using?
Not Icapsol, not but the other. Not on your site anymore

REPHRASE: The moisture recovery is a part of ITS FUNCTION.

If you value life
Do not squander time.
The iCapsol/ProCaps machine doesn't recover very much solution. It'll pick a little, along with some carpet fuzz. But the amount of liquid it will recover from the carpet is negligible. I wouldn't worry about it.
Thanks... The sprint is what I have. Sorry I was having a senior citizen moment earlier.

If you value life
Do not squander time.
Ahhh, now I can appreciate what you're talking about. The Sprint will in fact bring up a little bit of the moisture from the carpet. Try this... Remove the recovery tray from the back of the machine while applying protector. It won't recover liquid if the tank has been removed.

BTW I have plenty of senior moments too Confused