• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
REPORTS OF OP AND RELEASIT PRODUCTS BEATING HWE
I like the Drill Driver for stairs. Simple and effective. It's what I use most of the time.
Drill Driver

I also own an Oreck Orbiter. It's a good tool for stairs too.
I bought the drill driver from excellent supply and for residential carpet especially frieze it really lifts the fiber.. Brings life to lying down carpet.
I see a real need for a custom sub 200 dollar stair/spotting tool. over 400 for a Hos or Stepson is pretty steep.

I may try the drill driver just to have an inexpensive solution.
Buy the drill driver. Get the pad holder and the brush.. You will be pleased I have both
I go back and for regarding the stepson as it is expensive and looks clumsy. Gotta say the Oreck makes a lot of sense as you can also use it for tight spaces without stooping down to operate it.
I have had my stepson for 5 years. No problems and it cleans stairs like no other. I use it on upholstery too. Only thing is it is heavy and gets to your back when doing upholstery, but it breezes right through stairs. I would recommend it to anyone.
(03-21-2013, 12:41 PM)cleancorp Wrote: I have had my stepson for 5 years. No problems and it cleans stairs like no other. I use it on upholstery too.

I've had a stepmom ever since my dad got remarried.

But I don't think she cleans stairs or upholstery very well.
cleancorp - thanks for the report- have you had any issues with the stepson?

I've had a stepmom ever since my dad got remarried.

But I don't think she cleans stairs or upholstery very well.
[/quote]

So, YOU'RE the STEPSON everyone complains about, (giving them a bad back). Tongue

Whatever do you do.??? Big Grin
(03-22-2013, 03:06 AM)Cairnswun Wrote: So, YOU'RE the STEPSON everyone complains about, (giving them a bad back). Tongue

Whatever do you do.??? Big Grin

I'm just bad to the bone. Confused