• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perfumes
Hey guys! I'm new to the forum but not to the Encap product line.

I have a home I'm doing this wed and she is a really nice old lady with cats. She has a really nice home and I'm sure she is loaded. I do a bunch of her friends also. She has a cleaning service that comes in every week and her home looks clean. But it smells like cats. I have hit the entire home with black lights and nothing.
Previous to this I have always done her home with my base mix of Hydrox at 12:1 with a shot of FreshScent at 2oz per gallon witch has always kicked ***** across the board up to this point. My process is to always go in with a Certified Pile lifter and prevac and then hit it with my Bursh Pro after Pre treating and lettng it sit for about 15minutes. When I leave it's always clean/dry and smells clean. But she is telling me after about a week the smell comes back.
I was wondering if anyone sells a perume or scent that may better mask was ever the ***** is going on?Huh
I'm affraid of jus adding stuff to the release because I don't want to mess with the pollimers and it crystalizing. Any ***** would be huge guys!
BTW: I will need to over night this so I have it for wed.

Thanks OXIGREENGUY

Messages In This Thread
Perfumes - by OXIGREENGUY - 05-12-2013, 01:18 PM
RE: Perfumes - by Rob D - 05-12-2013, 01:26 PM
RE: Perfumes - by OXIGREENGUY - 05-12-2013, 01:41 PM
RE: Perfumes - by Rob D - 05-13-2013, 11:29 AM
RE: Perfumes - by DON ELDRED - 05-14-2013, 08:37 AM