• 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Excellent Supply BrushEncap CRB Pro
(06-09-2013, 06:22 PM)encapman Wrote:
(06-09-2013, 12:55 PM)george8585 Wrote: What is the motor size, of the BrushEncap?

800 watts / 60 hertz / 110 volts
380 rpm brush speed

What is the hp
For a Cleaner, Safer, and Healthier Indoor Environment
Don't have a horsepower rating for that motor.
I'll see if I can get that from the manufacturer.

But here's what it looks like Wink

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsLMlUMw7HsqoWJ2dnez8...NIQX8sTXcw]
(06-09-2013, 11:17 AM)HMiller Wrote:
(06-01-2013, 03:23 PM)encapman Wrote: The white brushes are the standard brushes for both the 15" and 20" machines (covers the majority of carpet types). For the 15" model there's also a softer brush set (black) for really delicate carpet fiber, and a firm brush set (brown) for CGD carpet. For the 20" model there's the standard white brushes, and also the firm brown brushes.

Here's a photo of the spray system. Hooks up to any battery powered sprayer - such as the 5 gallon Penguin sprayer.

[Image: spraygrip_spray-system.jpg]

Rick,

It seems that this spray system does not have an actual pump like the Whittaker one!
I was offered a new upcoming on board spray system by the Strong Dry folks. The claim that their spray system will be better then Whittaker's and no need to carry around an electric sprayer.
Sounds much more easy and versatile to me. The fact that you have to drag an automatic or electric sprayer behind your machine sounds cumbersome.

(05-30-2013, 10:46 PM)Rob D Wrote: Wow! What a great value for an excellent CRB machine!! If you haven't been on the Excellent Supply website in awhile they are offering a new crb machine for an outstanding price..I thought maybe it was a misprint..I have been using my crb and excellent supply cleaners with great results. If you have thought about getting a crb now is the time. I would imagine that is an introductory price.

Thanks but no thanks... I prefer to deal with Excellent Supply. They specialize in encap cleaning and every customer service rep I have dealt with has extensive knowledge of this cleaning method and all of the items they sell. Also why price match if you can sell them cheaper then price them that way originally... I know right. That drives me crazy! If I don't shop around and pay the asking price it means I get taken advantage of.
No need to respond we all deal with the suppliers we are comfortable with. It's not always about the price its about service. It just so happens you get both right here the company that supplied us with this forum to help each other.
Isn't it incredibly amazing how many NEW first time posters have popped up on the EncapBoard who seem to know so much about the StrongDry machines? Hmmm?

Welcome Mr Miller
[Image: CBP0009383_P_Salesman-Wearing-a-Plaid-Jacket.jpg]

LOL
Buyer beware.
(06-10-2013, 08:37 PM)encapman Wrote: Isn't it incredibly amazing how many NEW first time posters have popped up on the EncapBoard who seem to know so much about the StrongDry machines? Hmmm?

Welcome Mr Miller
[Image: CBP0009383_P_Salesman-Wearing-a-Plaid-Jacket.jpg]

LOL

Its probably because of all the education they got from the StrongDry forum. Its really informationative and educationally.
The idea of an onboard sprayer certainly seems more convenient, but from my understanding it's a very low psi.

50' of solution line at a much higher psi seems like a better alternative to me.
What I like about the independent sprayer is that you can use one sprayer for several machines..with alittle design you could install similar spray nozzle on a op machine, crb etc
The Whittaker machine doesn't have sealed electrics so you can't run it in an inch of water doing rugs. My BrushPro does and that's why of the "many" versions of this I got that one. Plus it has the trays. I hope your new machine has the sealed trays. That way the Brush Pro wont have one up on you.

BTW: I just finished the up grade to my LowBoy and WOW.......HOLLY WOW!!!!
What a better machine it is.

Thank you for your support! The install took about an hour and was a breeze.
Never sell one without the update again guys.

What we all need is a carpet brush to go on the LowBoy now. I think that would be the machine of machines...........Put me on the list for a carpet/LowBoy brush!

Thanks again!
If someone wants a "Brush Pro" for rug washing we can also sell the model that has a "sealed" electrical system. Just give us a call and we can make that happen.

Glad to hear you like the Swingarm & Wheel Kit for the Low Boy!!! Smile
Hello! I am following the forum for two months and now recently joined the forum because it seems me interesting * informative.
Welcome aboard. Lots of good information and discussion here. Hope you enjoy it.

Rick Gelinas
The Encapman
1-800-330-1888
Encap Supplies: http://www.Excellent-Supply.com
Encap Message Board: http://www.EncapBoard.com
Encap Chemicals: http://www.Releasit.com