• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
carpet protector
i want to know what your guys thoughts on carpet protector.
I clean residential with HWE and use a green product so although i want to sell protector i wonder if its counter productive to the green cleaning.

do you guys sell much and what about when you encap a commercial carpet and they say they want it to be scotchguared whats your statement back to them ?
Every training course I been to they say increase your profits by adding on deodorizer and scotchgard... I personally disagree. Especially since I have moved straight to vlm...I very rarely fall short of work because I don't abuse my customers with outrageous up sells . I feel that ricks products which contain soileze is more than sufficient and with how long the carpets stay clean before resoiling is my proof. I do add soileze to the products that don't contain it unless customer is dead against adding to bio encap.jmo
We sell the soileze on residential cleaning and on commercial cleaning. We sell it on about 50% of all our cleaning jobs. It's a great product and a really nice ad-on to jobs. We price by the square footage and so we sell it at half our cleaning price.

http://www.pearsoncarpetcare.com/PRODUCT...DAREA.aspx