Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 6,225
» Latest member: agemaagency
» Forum threads: 1,915
» Forum posts: 12,407

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 83 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 82 Guest(s)
Google

Latest Threads
The EncapBoard is Now Clo...
Forum: GENERAL DISCUSSION
Last Post: encapman
12-24-2020, 04:48 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12,536
cleaning glue down carpet
11-16-2020, 03:12 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2,811
7-Part Commercial Carpet ...
10-07-2020, 04:25 PM
» Views: 2,627
Releasit & Fiber pads in ...
09-22-2020, 04:26 PM
» Views: 3,667
Cleaning Solutions in hea...
08-30-2020, 09:56 PM
» Views: 4,232
ox-Erase
08-18-2020, 05:26 PM
» Views: 4,446
Noisy Cimex
07-27-2020, 06:01 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 7,999
NEW Excellent Supply Webs...
07-13-2020, 05:14 PM
» Views: 3,911
New joiners
Last Post: Lounge Lizards
04-17-2020, 05:21 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 8,312
Gecko 7-foot Extender Hos...
03-21-2020, 06:25 AM
» Views: 8,111

Brush Pulley
Posted by: Ades Gros - 09-27-2012, 09:10 PM - Forum: GENERAL DISCUSSION - Replies (6)

This is where the 6 spot welds were rubbing the head. They are loose can they be welded again?
I had a very hard time getting pulley off it kind of pulled in some where the 3/8 bolts threaded into it. And started to push the brush spindle out too.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

SUPER ENCAPMAN
Posted by: Cairnswun - 09-26-2012, 12:47 AM - Forum: GENERAL DISCUSSION - Replies (2)

Sure looks like you Rick.Big GrinRolleyes

Only thing missing is the tredley. (BIKE). Tongue

Take care,

Shortwunfromdownunder.

Item for sale
Posted by: cleanwiz999 - 09-24-2012, 02:29 PM - Forum: GENERAL DISCUSSION - Replies (1)

I was wondering if this board was still allowing items for sale with permission. Thanks.

Talked to Rambo (Ray) Last Night
Posted by: rlord - 09-22-2012, 09:41 PM - Forum: GENERAL DISCUSSION - Replies (2)

Wanted to buy some equipment so looked on Craigslist found what I wanted and called the number. Quite surprised when Ray Moody answered had a nice chat. He's still cleaning and going strong.

He'd slready sold the equipment.

Warning
Posted by: Cairnswun - 09-14-2012, 04:51 PM - Forum: GENERAL DISCUSSION - Replies (1)

Just received an email ( Conmail ), supposedly from Ruth Travis in Spain.

'cept; I know she just moved to Colorado.

A warning for us all.

-------- Original Message --------

Subject: [?? Probable Spam] Sad Vacation.........Ruth Travis

Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 06:03:34 -0700 (PDT)

Reply-To: <ruth.traviis@yahoo.com>

To: <undisclosed recipients:>

Hi,

Just writing to let you know our trip to Madrid, Spain has been a mess.
I was having a great time until last night when we got mugged and lost
all my

cash,credit card cellphone It has been a scary experience, I was hit at
the back of my neck with a club. Anyway...... I'm still alive and that's
whats

important. I'm financially strapped right now and need your help. I need
a loan of $2,500, I'll refund it to you as soon as i arrive home.Write
me back so i

can tell you how to get it to me.

Ruth

Don't be sucked in.

Can't Believe I did this
Posted by: rlord - 09-14-2012, 07:56 AM - Forum: GENERAL DISCUSSION - Replies (5)

A couple weeks ago I was cleaning carpet at my largest commercial account. This is one main large building and several smaller buildings around it. I call every couple weeks and get the list of areas they want cleaned. I went in Sunday morning at 5 am (two small areas had to be done before 7 am) and cleaned all the areas in the main building and one other building. Going to the last building , which I had never cleaned in before, got instructions on where the building was, pulled in, got Security to open the door. My instuctions were to clean the office area in the back left. Well no office in the immediate back left so I had security open a door on the left and there was an area with 4 offices and a U shaped hallway. Called the Director to see if this was right, got his voicemail. So started to clean the whole area had just finished and was wraping cord on Cimex, Director calls and I'm explaining where we are. He says. " You do by the treadmills and work out equipment and it's right there on your left" Ah no workout equipment. WRONG AREA had to go down a floor and there it was in Big letters, About 1/10the size. So I did about $450 for free.

I call my buddy Jeff Cutsell, wanting a lttle sympathy and I get gales of laughter telling me it's Karma I now find my freind has the sensativity of a door stop! Well this week I get an email from him he had done the same thing on $430 worth. GOOD.

Just thought I'd share.

Wool rug vacuuming
Posted by: Kleen O' green - 09-10-2012, 07:23 PM - Forum: GENERAL DISCUSSION - Replies (9)

Thinking of using my pile lifter on two wool rugs before encapping with Encap-Hydrox laced with Odorcide for urines odor.

K O' G

Premium Pricing Blog Article
Posted by: encapman - 09-08-2012, 05:50 PM - Forum: GENERAL DISCUSSION - No Replies

I've added a new EncapBlog article relating to premium pricing...
http://www.excellent-supply.com/What-We-..._b_17.html

Please share your comments on the article. You can add your comments directly to the blog article.

Wishing you success!

Hello first day of learning to use the new board.
Posted by: Kleen O' green - 09-05-2012, 02:16 PM - Forum: GENERAL DISCUSSION - No Replies

I would like to get to the old board for research. Filtration lines and also wool rug/urine

Thanks,
K O' G

A Hundred mistakes are an Education
if You Learn from each one.

ok I found the link still feel free to offer you latest experiences on the subject.

Thanks,
K O' G

Cimex RPM
Posted by: Col Foster - 09-05-2012, 02:55 AM - Forum: GENERAL DISCUSSION - Replies (9)

Guys,
I'm trying to find out the rpm of my 15" Cimex. When I bought it I assumed (yeah I know) that it would be 400.
I know the CR38 is 620rpm & the CRS38 is 400rpm but on the motor cowl mine says only R38.

Cheers
Col F